OOOPS! But you can see how we became confused. Here it is, as filmed in June at Bernice Young Elementary School in Burlington, New Jersey....
Notice the lyric, "red and yellow black and white, all are equal in his sight"? Does that evoke the praise of anyone else you are acquainted with? And conservatives are criticized for saying that the libtards see Barack Hussein Hoover Pinnochio Muhammad bin Obama as a New Messiah?
The school district issued an official statement today on the video, noting that yes, it was part of an official school celebration, and no, the recording of it was not authorized.
Dear Burlington Township Families:
Today we became aware of a video that was placed on the internet which has been reported in the media. The video is of a class of students singing a song about President Obama. The activity took place during Black History Month in 2009, which is recognized each February to honor the contributions of African Americans to our country. Our curriculum studies, honors and recognizes those who serve our country. The recording and distribution of the class activity were unauthorized.
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact me or Dr. King, Principal of B. Bernice Young School, directly.
Dr. Christopher M. Manno,
Superintendent of Schools
A couple of cogent observations and questions...
1) Exactly why is it that Democrats become upset when the polices of Obama, and the zombie-like response to him (which at BEST can be described as a personality cult), are characterized by those who have read a book at some point in their lives as fascist?
2) The mindless Messianism which is the Obamazombie cult has officially graduated from semi-retarded to creepy.
3) Liberals like to pretend that theirs is an intellectual position and that conservatives are anachronistic throwbacks to a pre-intellectual age. Yet, where exactly is the mindless will-worship located - on the left or on the right? Anybody ever seen anything like this associated with George W. Bush? George the Elder? Reagan? Coolidge?
4) There has not been an honest man heading the Democrat party (and barely one in the party at all, with kudos to Joe Lieberman) since Michael Dukakis, and there has not been a thinking man in the Democrat Party since the passing of Daniel Patrick Moynihan. It is apparent from this clip that Progressivism/Statism is no longer an intellectual phenomenon, but is rather a religious phenomenon.
5) At least the Hitler Youth didn't recruit until a kid turned 14....